Thursday 1 April 2010

Belgium: amusing things I have seen


they have some very tiny pineapples.


...but their peppers are huge.


they have some really creepy maternity clothes.


i have no idea what this is either. it looks like a cross between a melon and a grapefruit.


lol.


ketchup is apparently mexican?


i still haven't found out what this is but it's everywhere.



they add strange things to juice and call it 'essential'. (essential for yoga, apparently?)


they picked a much more apt name for twilight.


they have a sense of humour.

All in all, Belgium is proving to be quite amusing. Dear old Daddy is moving here, hence the slightly random visit. Goodbye Pa for now. Enjoy your time on the continent!

2 comments:

  1. the speculoos thing is apparently a paste to put on bread. It is made out of squashed biscuits or something. I've tried the biscuits and they are quite good but I've no idea about the biscuit paste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you hun! i have set my father the mission to bring me some - i am very curious! :) thanks for enlightening me!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete